For Wednesday Randomness, we're talking about our search histories.
So...yeah. This should be interesting. These are the things I've searched for recently.
1. Can animals take Tramadol - Sometimes you need to know this stuff for research, people.
2. Tim Minchin - Let's be honest...my love for this man knows no bounds.
3.YA blog tours - This is going to be a thing for me in the relatively nearish future.
4.How do you get rid of milia - I hate those little bastards. HATE THEM. Also, the answer is there really is no real way to get rid of them.
5 Arbor Society Grand Rapids - My Rowan tree died. :(
6. BBC Merlin - Do you think those pictures for the Friday blog posts look themselves up?
7. Who to call for the Saturn ignition recall - Fucking car...
8. Field Sobriety Test - Research. Accuracy is important.
9. Advair Diskus coupons - even with insurance that shit is 210$ a month.
10. How long does it take a rice cooker to cook brown rice? - Yes...I did lose my instruction booklet. Why do you ask?
11. Glass gem heirloom corn seeds for sale - for my attempt at a garden!
12. How often should you water seeds planted in organic seed starter mix? - Also gardeny stuff.
13. Apple Macbook - Hey...a girl can dream...
14. Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour Cast - This seems pretty self-explanatory. Also, the dude from the Sex Pistols is playing Herod!
15. Burning Man live feed - I was curious...
16. Sam Claflin - He's pretty. I can't help it.
17. How long does it take for a body to decompose in cold water? - Asking for a friend.
18. Rip Currents in Lake Michigan - helllooooooo research
19. How many students are enrolled at U of M? - more actual research
20. How do you spell the name of Thor's hammer? - In case you're wondering, it's Mjölnir.
21. Parts of a sailboat - also research.
22. Nutrition information for So Delicious French Vanilla Coconut Creamer - trying to find a creamer substitute. *sigh*
23. Catchall - one word or two?
24. Do nsaids cause weight gain? Answer: taken in excess, they can.
25. Ichiban menu - that's where we took Killian for his birthday supper.
26. Jamieson Shetland Heather Aran - Look, I like yarn. A lot.
27. Promotion code for Knitpicks - Look, I might have mentioned I like yarn a lot. I also like to get it as cheaply as possible.
28. Camelot Dyeworks - Okay, it's more yarn. I admit it. I have a sickness, people.
29. Death Star pillow pattern - What? Christmas is coming...
30. Creature that feeds off of innocence - Research. Just research.
So, what kind of gems are hiding in your search history? Wanna see what the other WR bloggers have been searching? Click their names below!