Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holidays with the Naughtiest Kittehs Ever

It's that time again - time when the naughtiest kittehs in the world live in our Christmas tree and destroy as many ornaments as humanly possible. Or as feline-ly possible, I suppose.

 This is what the tree looked like for about 1.5 minutes.
 Then Willow happened.
 She was so happy to gnaw on the branches.
 This is Willow's "Derp" face.
 "Oh look. A faery! SHE MUST DIE!" (Spoiler Alert: She did.)
 "Oooohhhh shiny!"
 "Hmmmm...what can I destroy now?"
 "Stalking the bookshelf."
 "Meh...bored now."

 Scaling Spruce Mountain.
 Oh look, Morrighan decided to join her sister.
 Aaaaaaaaand they're both in the tree.
 Trying to get higher...
 This is Willow's innocent look.
 Morrighan prefers boxes to the tree.

So yeah...this is what's happening at my house. Adorable, adorable naughtiness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Your cats are going to smell so good when they cuddle up with you for bed tonight!

Anonymous said...

Jessi Gage sent me here from Twitter. LOVE cats! I'm currently without one, but well remember the years of my cats making our Christmas tree their hang-out of choice.

Thanks for sharing these photos. I enjoyed the heck out of them! Merry Christmas!

Lucia said...

so adorable!!!

Chris said...

So, so, SO naughty! But cute. :)

Unknown said...

Talk about super cute! My sister's cat was all about this too. (This is his first Christmas.) Damned interesting to see a furry black tank scaling a Christmas tree! lol