Sunday, April 20, 2008

Craptastic Homecoming


Brynn and I got in at about 11 pm last night. I was thrilled to be home despite missing my RT friends, but the first thing I noticed after hugging hubby and the kids was that Gaea, one of my kitties, wasn't looking good at all.

We brought her to the vet today and after several hours of tests, we had to put her down. She'd gone into kidney failure. Though she was sixteen, she'd always been in good health, so I really didn't expect that this would be the outcome. My kids are (obviously) upset and the other kitties have started wandering around crying for her.

I promise I'll blog more about RT and post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to download them, but I just wasn't up for it today.

10 comments:

Brynn Paulin said...

I'm so sorry sweetie :(

Anny Cook said...

Ah, Bronwyn. I'm so sorry. Hug the kids a little extra for me.

Unknown said...

Hugs. I'm so sorry about your kitties. Mine are my babies.

barbara huffert said...

Oh no. How sad. Mouse sends hugs too.

Molly Daniels said...

I'm sorry for your loss, hon. It's always hard to put a beloved pet down.

Hugs.

Margaret Yang said...

Sorry about your sad homecoming.

Anonymous said...

(((hugs)))

I'm so sorry. :(

Sandra Cox said...

I'm so sorry, Bron.
Big hug.

sterlingwriter said...

I'm so sorry. Twice in one year isn't fair.

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Oh sweetie! So sorry.