Okay, I was tagged by the incomparable Brynn Paulin for this meme, and I asked my husband for help thinking of six random things about me and he said, "you...your moods...your thought processes..." Yeah. Thanks hon - so helpful. Anyway, without further ado...
Six Random Things About Me
1. I have a large collection of Fairy Tales - well over 150 volumes.
2. I used to make a living making wedding dresses and veils and bridesmaid dresses. I'd also charged a "Bitch Fee" to the super haggy clients.
3. I loathe most board games.
4. I have five piercings in each ear.
5. I'm scared of clowns...and ventriloquist dummies. They're just disturbing and wrong, wrong wrong!
6. I'm addicted to vanilla flavored lip balm.
Here are the people I've tagged:
a) Anny Cook
b) Lora Darling
c) Amarinda Jones
d) Sandra Cox
e) Molly Daniels
f) Jacqueline Roth
The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.