Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Cuteness At My House

Okay, so I know I said I'd post faire pictures (and I will) I've been sidetracked by cuteness. Last night, my husband took me and the boys on a surprise trip to the Humane Society where we met these two...who then came home with us.

Meet Willow (smaller and lighter colored) and Morrighan (we may end up regretting naming her after the Celtic goddess of war...she's a naughty little thing.) They were abandoned in a box in a parking lot long before they were ready to be weened. They're adorable, wild and snugly and I'm so glad they've come to live with us. :) The boys (the furry ones) aren't so sure yet, but I think the girls will win them over in no time.

7 comments:

Kris Norris said...

Little faces to die for.

Congrats on your new additions. I'd get distracted too.

hugs,

Margaret Yang said...

Very nice! What is the current cat count?

Molly Daniels said...

How can you resist those faces? Too cute!

Simone Anderson said...

Oh, they're adorable! Congrats on the newest addition to your family!

barbara huffert said...

Cuteness is an absolutely perfect way to put it. They are just adorable. Give your hubby a hug from me for taking you there.

Regina Carlysle said...

Cuteness personnified! Adorable.

Chris said...

SO, SO cute. Oh, that last picture is precious. :)