Friday, February 29, 2008

Photo Meme

Brynn Paulin tagged me for the photo meme, which is an excellent form of procrastination!
So here goes:
1. Feel free to tag yourself. Let me know if you have.
2. Answer the questions by typing your answers into Photo Bucket
3. Pick a pic that answers and insert it in your post.
4. You can’t copy the persons answers who posted this before you.

What is:

Your age on your next birthday


A place you'd like to visit

Your favorite object

Your favorite place
Your favorite food
Your favorite animal (this is Merlin, btw)

Your favorite color

Town where you were born
Town where you live now

Name of your pet (Nimue)

First name of the one you love
Your nickname

Your middle name
Your bad habit

Your first job
Your grandmother's name
Your favorite book

7 comments:

Brynn Paulin said...

What's Merlin doing on Photobucket, Hippie Girl?

Molly Daniels said...

I always wondered how you were able to get the great pics! I guess I'll have to try it now...

Unknown said...

Your Merlin looks enough like my Bobbie they could be brothers.

You found good pics. When I did this meme, it took me a couple hours.

Sandra Cox said...

I love the photo meme.
Good job, Bron!

Anny Cook said...

Very good! I liked your choices. Don't recognize the fellow in the picture, but he's pretty!

Phoenix said...

Matthew McConaghey(somethingIcantSpellish) yes he's a babe. I think I have a new found appreciation for Clive Owen. Saw Elizabeth-The Golden Age last night and hubba hubba I had forgotten how pretty he is.

I did the photo meme too, but none of mine show the name of stuffies in it. Good job, Bron.

Fredly

Unknown said...

I love chocolate covered strawberries, too. Had some just yesterday.

HEADS UP! I just tagged you for a 6Random Things about you meme. The rules are on my blog so come and check them out. If you play, let me know so I can check out yours. Have fun!