Sunday, February 10, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

I'm finally back to real life - the land of sub-zero temps (yes, I know it's just the windchill, but if it feels that cold, it might as well be that cold.) It's also the land of children who haven't done their homework, taken showers or done their chores while I was gone all weekend. I'm beginning to realize why I don't go away all that often.



Eternally Yours Contest
What could you spend an eternity doing? What is your passion? Your hunger? Your deepest desire? Each day beginning February 5 and running through February 14 one of the ten authors will complete the line, "My darling I could spend eternity…" on either their blog or website. Collect all ten answers and e-mail them to anny@annycook.com with Eternally Yours in the subject line to win some hot, romantic books. There will be three lucky Valentine winners.
The prizes –
1st prize--5 books
2nd prize--3 books
3rd prize--2 books
Entries must be in by February 16 at midnight EST. All books and prize winners will be drawn randomly.
Sandra Cox Silverhills
Mona Risk To Love a Hero
Bronwyn Green Mystic Circle
Cindy Spencer Pape Stone and Earth
Elyssa Edwards Mating Stone
Amarinda Jones Shades of Gray
Kelly Kirch Time for Love
Anny Cook Honeysuckle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, been there, done that. When I go away, the homestead falls apart. When I used to take business trips, twice I got calls that right after I left, my second oldest supposedly walked into my oldest's bat.

Phoenix said...

Welcome home, Me!!!!

Anny Cook said...

I don't know... seems like that would be the perfect reason to go away. Moms should go away more often so the family appreciates them.