Friday, February 19, 2010

Winners! (yes, multiple!)

You guys are freaking awesome! Thank you all so much for helping me celebrate both my new website and my number one status. I can't quite believe it's still there. But anyway, because you guys are so great and the response was awesome, I'm giving away more than one copy!

So...Corwin, The-Official-Name-from-the-Hat-Picker, has chosen the following:

sweet vernal zephyr

mishkismom

Beth

and because Corwin said, "Shouldn't it be an even number, Mama?"

mamasand2

So, please email me at bronwyn @ bronwyngreen .com (no spaces) and let me know what format you'd like and I'll send it off to you.

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

6 comments:

Kris Norris said...

Hey Bron...

Congrats on all your winners... I knew I loved Corwin for a reason. And for all of you who've won a copy... You're going to LOVE it!!! It totally rocks and you'll never think of goldilocks in the same way again!!!

major congrats all

hugs,
Kris

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Bron, you rock!

BTW drop by Oh Get A Grip blog this Saturday, where Bronwyn is our honored guest:

http://ohgetagrip.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Lisabet

mamasand2 said...

WOW!! Thank you so much, Bron!

Sandie

Molly Daniels said...

Congrats to the winners:)

Bronwyn Green said...

@ Kris - Yeah, Corwin's pretty freaking awesome! :D

@ Lisabet - Awww, thanks hon!

@ mamasand2 - Congratulations!

@ Molly - Hugs, Molly!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Awesome-ness! Thanks so much!!!