Saturday, February 20, 2010

This must be some kind of record for me...

It's true, I'm not an awesome blogger who blogs everyday, so four in a week must be some kind of new record for me.

Today, I was invited by the lovely Lisabet Sarai to be a guest blogger on Oh, Get a Grip. All week long, they've been blogging about their favorite characters, so as I'm sure you've already guessed, I'm doing the same. I'll give you a hint...it's a guy. I'd love it if you stopped by for a visit. :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm going to try to keep my head down all weekend and write. I might come up for a venti cinnamon dolce latte...maybe that will be my reward.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I try to blog daily but lately I'm lucky if I make it to my blog a few times weekly. For awhile there I never missed a day. I'll visit you at the Grip now. :)

Janna said...

You've been a busy bee :) Congrats on your record ;)
Loved your post over at the Grip about your reluctant hero. I have to get my hands on this Micah of yours *heading over to EC*
And I read for the first time that you have 6 cats :) I <3 ya for that!