Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh How I Love You, Friday

My kids are on mid-winter break which means I didn't have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn today. Soooooooo happy.

The boys have been little vidiots since the got out of school. Corwin's been playing Halo like a fiend and Killian played W.O.W. until 4:30 am - the little dork. I called his name to wake him up at noon and he very sleepily answered, "Here." It made me giggle.

I've been working hard on writing, the day job and not much else...as plainly evidenced by the mountain of laundry and the dishes in my sink.

This week over at Writer's Evolution, we've been blogging about the awful manuscripts under our beds and I'm up today. I'd love it if you came over and had a peek.

I'll be announcing the winner of the contest tonight after 8 pm EST - so check back!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Friday! Yay, Friday!

Molly Daniels said...

Did you ask him if he sleeps in class, lol:)

Bronwyn Green said...

@ Chris - Friday couldn't come soon enough this week!

@ Molly - I did ask him - lol He response was, "Why would you think that?" Foolish boy...good thing he's getting all As.

Unknown said...

I love that term "vidiots". LOL. It describes my 15 year old perfectly.