Friday, December 21, 2007

Grrrr Argh

I've been without internet all day. Ridiculous, but I felt cut off from the entire world. Oh well, it's back and I'm grateful!

Tomorrow we have the first of our holiday celebrations - brunch at my aunt's with about fifty of my siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and all of their kids. It's always utter chaos, but it's also a blast. I adore my crazy ass family. In the evening, we'll be off to my mom's where I'll be giving Lexie-Lou-Who her Cinderelly costumes and hanging with my sibs and my nieces and nephews and my boys. It should be a great time. Sunday, we'll head to my Dad's where there will be more holiday hoorah.

In writing news, I got FOUR fabulous reviews yesterday!

Noveltalk reviewed Solstice Seduction (already!) and said:

Bronwyn Green writes wonderfully sensual romance. Her vivid descriptions bring the reader into the story allowing them to experience everything firsthand. Her characters are wounded and each one has a valuable lesson to discover, and their flaws only make them more endearing. SOLSTICE SEDUCTION is a fabulous love story that shows that all things happen for a reason. I found this tale to be enchanting, and I await future offerings by Ms. Green.
http://www.noveltalk.com/reviewpage.asp?ID=353

Joyfully Reviewed reviewed Overlord's Vessel and said:

Ms. Green has created a magical world full of fantastic characters and rituals. I for one hope to see more of Maelgwn, and hope that it won’t be long before we see how things work out for Asher, who, I have to admit, was absolutely yummy. Overlord’s Vessel has found its way to my keeper shelf. I can’t wait for a return to this delightful world.
http://joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/December07/OverlordsVessel.BG.html

Alternative Read reviewed I Put A Spell On You and said:

This was a wonderful light hearted magical romance. It is a wonder any of us manage to come out of high school intact. But when the dreams and fantasies that revolve around love and sex are finally realized as an adult it is truly a magical moment. I loved the characters and the spirit of the romance as well as the underlying magic abilities of Temperance. Great name as well. Good all around read.
http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com/2007/09/review-i-put-spell-on-you-torrid-tarot.html

And last but definitely not least, Night Owl reviewed Best Laid Plans and said:

Bronwyn weaves a stunning tale of mystery and suspense in Best Laid Plans. Each character is well rounded and this is one for the keeper shelf definitely.
http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.asp?ReviewId=1042

Also...the reviewer gave it a TOP PICK!!!!!!

Okay...back to the regularly scheduled holiday sewing. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays. COngrats.

Unknown said...

Bloody excellent reviews!!! Well done mate

Molly Daniels said...

Congratulations! A wonderful early Christmas present for you:)

Sommer Marsden said...

Congrats. That is great! Almost makes up for lack of internet service. What? I said *almost*.

Merry Christmas ;)
xo
S

Anny Cook said...

I feel your pain. Using my daughter's computer. Nothing is where I'm used to. Congrats on the excellent reviews!

Brynn Paulin said...

Congrats!!! That's so awesome!

Phoenix said...

Where are the rest of the fabulous reviews? I refuse to believe there is a person out there who, having read it, wouldn't actively promote your work. Woo hoo!!!

Margaret Yang said...

How wonderful to get those reviews! You deserve them. I love it when a writer writes the book of her heart and makes that connection with the reader. Nothing could be more beautiful. You go, girl! I'm proud to know you.

Phoenix said...

Merry Christmas!!!