Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Riding in Cars with Boys - Part 3.5

Guh! I'm soooooooooo far behind on just about everything that I could cry, but I wanted to share a little snippet conversation from yesterday's car ride.

Mitchell: Oh man! I can't believe it! I broke my nail!

Justin: *incredulous noise from the back seat* You're a dude! Man the fuck up!!!

Killian: You're not gonna start obsessing about Twilight now, are you?

Oh, how I love those boys of mine. :D

If you missed the last installment of Riding in Cars with Boys about personal space, click here.

11 comments:

Anny Cook said...

**Snicker** Love your boys...

Stacey said...

Just what I needed...a nice dose of teen snark. :)

Molly Daniels said...

You always know how to brighten my day:)

Genella deGrey said...

Team Killian

;)
G.

Carol Lynne said...

You know I'm gonna cry once summer comes and they're out of school, right? I wonder...do they have any idea that women old enough to be their mothers hang on their every word? We're an odd lot. LOL

Mia Watts said...

I love those boys of yours too. I'm with Carol. Summer is gonna suck.

Jambrea said...

How funny!!! Carol and Mia are right...stupid summer. lol

Janna said...

*chuckle* Love it. :)

Regina Carlysle said...

LMAO!!!!!

Kris Norris said...

I think Carol and Mia are overlooking the other opportunities that come with summer...

I can see it now... Over nighting with boys, the sequel..

Just think of the juicy gossip we'll get if you have these boys around for 24/7 on occasion. That's gotta be a week's worth of driving..

Please tell me he didn't obsess over Twilight...

hugs,

mamatulip said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Man the fuck up! I LOVE it!!

(Ohmygod I have been so busy too, in a crazy insane kind of way - I feel your pain, girl!)