Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday Randomness: Super Power Edition

This is my current super power. As you can see, it helps no one.


 But if I could choose a super power, it would be the ability to travel wherever I wanted without the use of planes, trains or automobiles. Just *poof* and I'd be there. Me, my luggage, my friends and family - just *poof*.

That trip to Europe that we want to take? Done.

Wanna avoid the ten+ hour drive to the U.P. writers retreat and just be up there already? Done.

Wanna pop in to to other states to visit friends? Done.

See? This super power is much better than my current one.

The first runner up in the super power pageant would be the ability to stop time. I'd just like to stop time and be able to finish everything without having to run around like a crazy person.

Actually, wait... this is the only super power I need.  Yes...this will do nicely.

Wanna see what the other Wednesday Bloggers picked for their super power? Me too! Just click their names below!

Gwen
Jess
Leigh
Kris
Jen 
Kellie

6 comments:

Rellie said...

I think I share your current super power! Great pic/cartoon anxiety girl.
Also, loving your profile pic - is that the Chalice Well in Glastonbury? Love that spot

Bronwyn Green said...

@Rellie - Anxiety Girls, Unite! :D And that is the Chalice Well. I'm so jealous that you've been there. :) Someday...someday, I'll get there.

Jess Jarman said...

It will not surprise you that I relate with Anxiety Girl. ;-/

I WISH you had this superpower. Or we could just steal a TARDIS. We should get on that right away.

Gwendolyn Cease said...

I would love a Tardis! We could all just live there since it's HUGE!!! And yes I share the Anxiety Girl Syndrome. Not a helpful super power at all.

Kris Norris said...

Anxiety girl... nice! Being a vampire might help, too.. just saying... Love the cartoon... and shit, yeah. Can you pop over here in August, grab me and we'll go to AAD together? Just like that? Poof!

Sandwich Recipes said...

This is a greatt post