Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Conversation with the Husband

So I just got home from a couple writers' group meetings. I walked into the house and the TV was on really loud.

I thought I was going to have to yell at one of the boys, but when I walked into the living room, it was Matt watching it.

The following conversation happened.

Me: What the hell?

Matt: I know it's really loud but I'm trying to hear this movie. The music and special effects are really loud and the dialogue is really quiet.

Me: What are you watching?

Matt: (glances shiftily from side to side.)

Me: What? Am I going to judge you?

Matt: Probably.

Me: Seriously. What are you watching?

Matt: (looks sheepishly at me) Starship Troopers 3

Me: (staring dumbfoundedly for a moment) You're right. I'm judging you. I'm judging you so hard.

Matt: I know.

3 comments:

Chris said...

*shakes head in disappointment at Matt*

Unknown said...

LOL

Stacey said...

There was dialogue in that?