Monday, March 26, 2012

How Pinterest helped me become a better cook.

Now, it's no secret that I hate to cook. I do. A lot. But lately, I've been having a lot of fun with it. I blame Pinterest. People are always pinning enticing looking recipes, and it's inspired me to try new things. Granted, sometimes I look at the recipes and think way too much work and move on to something else. But I've found several recipes that are not only tasty, but super easy.

Here are a few that I've tried recently. And they all passed the family appreciation test! Lemme know if you end up trying any of these and what you think. Also, I'm happy to take suggestions for new dishes!














 Cucumber and Feta Cheese Boats (I'll be honest - I just slice up the cucumbers rather than making boats. Who's got that kinda time?!

                                                                  Cauliflower Casserole


                                                         Garlic Lemon Roasted Asparagus


                                                                       Chicken Roll Ups



                                                                       
                                                           Baked Chicken Parmesan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy!!! I cook the cheddar and cracker chicken all the time. My family loves it. They'd have it twice a week if I'd be willing to make it! LOL

I'm gonna try some of these thanks so much.

Chris said...

Now I'm ready for lunch.

Gwendolyn Cease said...

I tried the garlic and brown sugar chicken. Daggone it was good!!! Yum.

Margaret Yang said...

Some good ideas on here. Just what I needed, too! I need to go to the store and so far, my list just says "popcorn."