The lovely Sandra Cox tagged me and here are the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) List six unspectacular quirks you have.
4) Tag six bloggers by linking them.
5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
My unspectacular quirks are:
I hate hot dogs - haven't eaten one since I was five and there was an unfortunate incident involving me, a hot dog and the basement stairs.
I love candles - God bless Brynn and her Partylite connection.
I'm allergic to penicillin, codeine, latex and bleach - found all of those out the hard way - lol.
I have to have white noise to go to sleep - unfortunately the sound of my husband snoring and my kids babbling in their sleep isn't enough to do it.
I can't stand doing dishes - I find it the most loathsome of all household chores. Weirdly, I don't mind doing them at other people's houses.
I eat around the outside of a peanut butter cup first - all the peanut buttery goodness can then be savored.
I'm tagging Brynn Paulin, Jennifer Armintrout, Dakota Rebel, Lyn Cash, Cheryl Sterling, Molly Daniels