Friday, October 19, 2007

Yet another sign of the coming Apocalypse

I have the illustrious Margaret to thank for this little gem.

Apparently, there is a Hello Kitty machine gun. Yep...you read that right. An honest to God, machine gun. One that shoots bullets. Real bullets.

I have but one question. WTF??? No, really - wtf?

This lovely AK-47 is made by Glambo. No...I didn't make that up.

Please note the hand crocheted stock cover - just what every fashionable assassin needs.

http://www.glamguns.com/hk47.html

5 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Woo hoo:) I finally found you! Welcome to blogspot land:)

Anny Cook said...

Welcome to Blogspot!

Molly Daniels said...

BTW, bought Overlord's Vessel a few mins ago. When I get it read, I'll let you know how I liked it:)

Amarinda Jones said...

welcome to the dark side of manic bloggers

Kelly Kirch said...

That's freakin funny! Okay, sick and twisted too but PINK dayglow? Yeah, they'll never see it coming. Whatev.